Terms and Conditions (GTC)
and cancellation policy of Edition FLOENO
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 German BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our website www.edition.floeno.de .
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, contract takes effect by
(3) The presentation of the sheet music on our website does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order sheet music. By ordering the desired sheet music, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by confirming and sending the payment details within one week. After the deadline has expired without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
The consumer can cancel the order process before closing the order by closing the mail program. We confirm receipt of the order promptly and accept the offer.
- Order the desired sheet music by email
- Wait for the order confirmation with payment details
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions as a link by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at en.floeno.de/gtc.html. Your order details are not accessible on the internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown are final prices. According to § 19 German UStG no sales tax is calculated. Free shipping for end customers. There are special discount conditions for music distributors. The delivery charge for dealers is EUR 7.00 international.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying with bank transfer in advance or with PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment with bank transfer in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment with bank transfer in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the sheet music until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The right of return and revocation is excluded for electronically transmitted sheet music in PDF form.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the sheet music.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us and inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
Fax: +49 9851 5511797
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than have chosen the cheapest standard delivery we offer), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days to be repaid from the day on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we'll use the same form of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received back the sheet music in impeccable condition. For sheet music and music books, it must be ensured that no copies have been made.
You have to send back to us or hand it over the sheet music immediately and in any event no later than within fourteen days from the date on which you sent us the notify cancellation of this contract. The deadline has been met, if you send the sheet music before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the sheet music.
End of cancellation policy
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§ 10 severability clause
Should one provision of these general terms and conditions be ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
The European Commission has launched a platform for online settlement of dispute: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Status of the GTC Mars 2020
Gratis AGB erstellt von agb.de